Educational Grants: Zetosch Children’s Fund
We are a co-administrator of funds for The Oregon Community Foundation (OCF) for Zetosch Funds. Mr. and Mrs. Zetosch set up an estate designed to help children who experience physical disabilities, in educational settings, and in financial need. Therefore, we are restricted in how we can disburse monies.
- Family must reside in Oregon.
- The child’s or family’s income must meet one of the guidelines stated on the form.
- Child must be in Early Intervention or school (up to 21 if still in transition program).
- Request must meet standard of “educational benefit.”
- Maximum allowable amount is $1,500.00 per child each calendar year.
- Funds are limited and based on the number, amount and time of requests.
- We may not be able to grant the total amount requested even if less than $1,500.00.
These funds are given to us to administer by The Oregon Community Foundation, and we do not have control over the restrictions placed on the funds. Other agencies that administer these funds are CDRC, Easter Seals, and The Artz Center.
Ready To Find Out More?
Please contact Susan Cushman at 503-777-4166 x332 or send an .